COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR / COPYWRITER (PART-TIME)
Description: The Communications Coordinator / Copywriter is a part-time marketing position with flexible hours (during business hours), approximately 10-12 hours a week (on-site). This position designs, executes, and tracks marketing campaigns in select business markets.
- Write and proof newsletters and other marketing content.
- Craft and send marketing messages to existing clients and prospects.
- Plan and analyze email campaigns
- Track leads from campaigns
- Maintain database, keep records current
- Call prospects/clients to update data (no sales calls)
- Research for new business opportunities
- Communication skills: superior writing ability & excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to edit and improve upon drafts through several iterations (with others' input)
- Research skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently yet comfortable with direction and supervision
- Experience with Constant Contact email marketing helpful
We are a small business, an independent national wholesale distributor dealing exclusively with energy efficient lighting products; going green since 1983. Energy efficient lighting is our niche, and we have substantial knowledge and expertise in this field.
Email resume to: Lisa@FredDavisCorp.com