NESEA's BuildingEnergy NYC conference is designed by and for practitioners in the fields of high-performance building and design, energy efficiency, renewable energy, and building/energy policy. Conference sessions and showcase demos offer best practices and lessons learned, case studies and proven data, technical how-to’s, emerging technologies, and innovative policies and programs. If you are a professional in the built environment in any stage of your training and career, plan to immerse yourself in two days of networking and intensive learning on Wednesday & Thursday, September 29 & 30, 2021. This is a hybrid conference and trade show, with options to attend in person and/or online.
The theme of BuildingEnergy NYC 2021 is Collaboration. Gone are the days of comfortable silos. To achieve essential climate goals for NYC and beyond, we need to work together to provide and support:
- Building creators, building owners, and building users connecting through integrated design process (IDP) and beyond
- Lessons from Covid transformed to lasting changes in our practice
- A workforce that’s well trained, safe, and honored
- Design & operations staff communicating and resolving competing priorities
- Reliable performance data to support capital planning and improve building performance
- Carbon calculations that include all phases of construction and operation
- Climate-similar cities sharing success stories and best practices
- Equity included in every solution
But how? And who is responsible for doing this work? Join the discussion at BuildingEnergy NYC 2021.
BuildingEnergy NYC attendees are leaders and emerging professionals committed to developing a more sustainable, healthy, and resilient built environment. They represent a wide range of industries including architecture, engineering, design, construction, policy, finance, manufacturing, education, and more.
|Week-of Conference Pass|
|Virtual 2-Day Pass||$225.00|
|Virtual Showcase Only Pass||$0.00|
|Would you like to add a tax-deductible donation to NESEA?|