In GPRO Fundamentals of Building Green (FUND), you will learn how to see buildings differently and discover strategies to make them efficient, healthy and resilient.
GPRO Fundamentals is designed for a range of real estate, construction, architecture and engineering professionals. This course is ideal for anyone who needs a better understanding of high-performance building, including sales or administrative staff in real estate, construction, architecture or engineering, workforce development providers, facilities and operations support staff, and college students interested in entering the building and construction industry.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- How reducing building energy will reduce the effects of climate change
- Basic elements of green, high-performance construction and building operations
- Role of trades on high-performance job sites
- Energy-consuming building systems and some strategies to reduce building energy use
- Registration includes a course workbook and the exam session. Students who pass the exam with a 70% or higher become a GPRO Certificate Holder.
- GPRO FUND qualifies for 4 AIA and GBCI CE Credits.