CHA Consulting Inc. is currently seeking an Architectural Designer to join our Buildings – Architectural and Structural group in our Portland, ME; Colonie, NY; or Boston, MA office.
With over 30 years of experience, our premier architectural team creates stunning built structures with unique identities that add character to their environment. CHA collaborates with clients, owners, and communities to design architectural solutions that focus both on form and their interaction with people daily. Our team melds together the experiences of a diverse set of experts from backgrounds in sports architecture, medical office/institutional facilities, mixed-use retail/housing infill, corporate, aviation, manufacturing, education, and military upgrade projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Architectural Designer independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard architectural techniques, procedures, and criteria using judgment for minor adaptations and modifications. The Architectural Designer is given clear and specific objectives but receives direction on unusual or difficult assignments.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture is required; Master's degree preferred
- Registered Architect license is preferred
- LEED accreditation preferred
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 2 years of experience required
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency required
- Has strong theoretical architecture knowledge
- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Exhibits a willingness to aid senior level architects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel preferred
CHA takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and a variety of opportunities for our employees’ professional growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.