Earthshare Construction, LLC. is seeking an Experienced Carpenter with 2-5+ years’ experience to join our team in the Lebanon, New Hampshire area. This position offers the right candidate a chance to shine in a supportive and progressive team-oriented work environment. Your leadership and carpentry skills will be well utilized as you help ensure that the crew is efficiently working together towards the defined project goals - playing a hands-on, instrumental role in helping our clients bring their visions to life.
Are you looking for a place where your skills and experience will be valued and appreciated?
Do you want to be part of a team where learning, teaching and raising the bar are standard practice?
Are you tired of working for yourself and looking for stability with opportunity for growth?
Earthshare Construction, LLC., is a custom builder and general contractor serving the greater Upper Valley region of NH and VT. We specialize in high-performance building, merging quality craftsmanship with energy efficiency and sustainability.
Our greatest asset is our team. We prioritize the well being and satisfaction of our people, and strive to bring those principles into collaborations with our great customers, designers, trade partners, vendors, and everyone we interact with. We are a triple bottom line company, measuring our success and growth across our commitment to people, the planet, and economic prosperity. We are experts in building science, energy design and use, and environmental impact assessment.
Why work with us?
We respect your time and know there is life outside of work.
- The Experienced Carpenter is expected to work a minimum of 36 - 40 hours per week and work predominantly during the business hours of 8am – 4:30 pm on weekdays.
We offer a fair wage based on experience.
- The compensation is hourly at a rate of $25-35 per hour.
We value our team members and want to help them feel comfortable with today and plan for tomorrow.
- Paid vacation time
- 6 Paid holidays
- Simple IRA retirement plan with 3% company match
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
Who should apply?
Our ideal candidate is an empathetic, integrity driven, self-motivated team leader who is committed to self-improvement for themselves and their team. They not only possess strong interpersonal skills but are exceptional problem solvers, have solid organizational methods, and a can-do attitude. Additionally, a candidate should possess the following skills:
Required Skills & Abilities
- 2-5+ Years of experience with carpentry.
- Comfort and skill using power tools.
- Ability to work independently or with a small team.
- Understand job scope and specifications to determine equipment, tools, methods, and materials required.
- Cuts materials to specific measurements using power tools.
- Follow safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment.
- Installs materials as needed per project specifications.
- Fits and installs doors, windows, interior and exterior trim.
Earthshare Construction, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.