Benson Woodworking Company (BWC) is a national leader and innovator in the design and building of timber frame, hybrid, and panelized homes as well as light commercial projects. The company has a forty year history of building unique residential and commercial projects throughout the US. The company’s dynamic, team-oriented culture values high performance and continuous improvement.
Bensonwood is seeking a Sales Associate to join our team.
As the Sales Associate, you will be at the heart of our project development team, stewarding clients through an understanding of the process of building with Bensonwood. Your strong communication skills will help us continue to reach clients who want to build sustainable structures that are healthy for people and the planet. This position will help guide prospective clients through the planning stages of building a home that aligns with both their own values and those of Bensonwood. While some travel may be required, the position is based in Walpole, NH. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with prospective clients over the phone, through email and in person to learn their project goals and to share the company’s values, processes, and products.
- Maintaining accounts in the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to provide the highest level of customer service and to provide accurate forecasting.
In this role, you will develop new skills, contribute to our team culture, and have the opportunity for advancement. The minimum experience required for this position includes:
- 2-5 years with architecture, construction, customer service and sales
- Understanding of sustainable design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Attributes for Success
Positive, team players will thrive in our fast-moving environment. Additional attributes for success include:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer literacy with ability to work in Microsoft and Google applications
- Motivated by customer service and satisfaction
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation for this position is based on skill level and experience. All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. Bensonwood is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
We take the health and wellbeing of our associates, their families, and our community seriously. To this end, we have implemented COVID protocols as recommended by the CDC and the NH DHHS.
To learn more about Bensonwood and to apply online, visit our website at http://bensonwood.com/our-story/careers/