- Overall coordination and supervision of assigned building projects.
- Provide liaison between clients, subcontractors, inspectors, architects, engineers, and division personnel.
- Establish and manage project schedules.
- Ensure the cost control as well as the quality and timeliness of the work of subs and personnel.
- Perform job site inspections and monitor status of projects.
- Prepare job change orders and ensure proper handling.
- Prepare client billings
- Respond to inquiries and/or resolve difficulties pertaining to projects; confer with clients to make final selections for fixtures, finishes, flooring, detailing, etc.
- Solid construction background with a minimum of 10 years progressive experience in Construction. Ideal candidate will have experience in Commercial, Institutional and Residential construction.
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills needed with experience with Procore & Sage Contractor 300 a plus, but not required.
- Mass unrestricted construction supervisor license required
- A valid driver’s license
Full-time benefited position including health, dental, vision, vacation & PTO, 401K plan and FSA. Competitive pay based on experience.
Submit cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.