NESEA’s 2018 Annual Meeting will take place during the Opening Reception of BuildingEnergy NYC on Wednesday October 3 from 5pm to 7pm at the TKP New York Conference Center (109 West 39th Street, New York, NY). We have designed this year’s meeting to optimize networking opportunities for attendees so they can make new connections and catch up with colleagues. The meeting program will include a short update of the work that NESEA and its members have been doing during the past year presented by NESEA Executive Director Jennifer Marrapese and a summary of the financial report by Paul Eldrenkamp, NESEA Board of Directors Treasurer.
Register for the Annual Meeting here either as an A La Carte option, or as part of your all inclusive conference pass.
What's Included With Your Annual Meeting Registration
- Opening reception with refreshments on Wednesday, October 3 from 5pm-7pm
- Opportunity to network with BuildingEnergy NYC exhibitors, conference attendees, and NESEA Members
- Doors Open for Reception: 5pm
- Annual Meeting Reports: 5:30pm-5:45pm
- Reception Continues: 5:45pm-7pm
Questions? Contact Katie Schendel, NESEA Membership Manager, at email@example.com or (413) 774-6051x20.