Thank you for your interest in becoming a BuildingEnergy Bottom Lines member! Please complete the online application so we can determine which of our business networks is the best fit for you and your company. Contact Miriam Aylward at email@example.com or (413) 774-6051 ext. 14 with questions.
Please note that participation in BuildingEnergy Bottom Lines is an exclusive benefit of NESEA Business Members. Learn more about NESEA Business Membership.
The fee structure for participating in BuildingEnergy Bottom Lines is based on a company's gross annual revenue and is broken down as follows:
|Gross Annual Revenue||Annual Fee|
Annual dues for BuildingEnergy Bottom Lines participants include:
- Meeting space and equipment during each gathering (2x/year)
- NESEA staff logistical and administrative support for each gathering and between gatherings
- Facilitator compensation
- Access to the Basecamp online community
- Access to any special pilot projects, such as webinars
- Invitation to attend the annual gathering of all the Bottom Lines groups
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.