All exhibiting companies are required to submit a certificate of liability insurance (COI).
We suggest you send this link along with your request to your insurance provider.
Companies without a COI on file run the risk of not having access to the building.
PER THE TKP CONFERENCE CENTER'S STRICT GUIDELINES, PLEASE SEND YOUR COI WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Certificate Holder should be:
Park House Plaza LLC
Princeton Int'l Properties
232 Madison Avenue 204
New York, NY 10016
- The Insured is your company and address
- The Producer is your insurance company
- The Description of Operations should read:
"Re: 104 West 40th Street, NY, NY 10018. Included as additional insureds: Park House Plaza LLC (owner) its Partners and Affiliates, Princeton International Properties Corp., as Managing Agent, Wells Fargo Bank N.A. Lender-801 W. 4th Street, Winston Salem, NC 27101"
- General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Workers Compensation, AND Accident Limits MUST BE INDICATED.
- Please send the form via fax or email to (413) 774-6053, email@example.com
- Contact Beth Fraser, 413-774-6051 x25 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you.
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.