Fall 2018 Scholarship Application
NESEA is currently accepting scholarship applications for the Fall 2018 cycle.
We will be awarding 10 scholarships from the following sources:
1. Kate Goldstein Scholarship for Emerging Professionals: Open to individuals who have been working in their fields for less than five years. Applications will be reviewed by a committee of previous recipients. Five scholarships will be awarded from this source.
2. BE the Future: Intended for current students, including voc/tech, college, and graduate students. Five scholarships will be awarded from this source.
This form will be used to collect submissions for both scholarships.
Recipients will each receive
- a day-pass to BuildingEnergy NYC for October 4, 2018. This pass includes admission to any pre-conference workshop, an opening reception on October 3rd, and access to all sessions on October 4th.
- a one-year NESEA membership
- a pass to attend a BuildingEnergy Pro Tour
Note: These scholarships do not include a travel stipend.
To apply, please log in to your nesea.org account and access the form here (you must be logged in to access the form. If you are signing up for a new nesea.org account, you will have to validate your account through a link that will be automatically emailed to you after you sign up).
Applications are due September 16, 2018. Please contact Florence MacGregor at email@example.com with any questions.
If you are interested in learning about future events, scholarships, and other opportunities for Emerging Professionals and Students within the NESEA community, please subscribe to the Emerging Professional Mailing list.
- If you are a current NESEA member, you can subscribe by logging into your account, and navigating to My Account at the top of the page. From there, choose the Edit tab, and then check "Emerging Professionals Mailing List" to subscribe -- make sure you click save!
- If you are not a current NESEA member and would like to subscribe, or if you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.