Call for Spring 2020 Scholarship Applications
NESEA is currently accepting applications for the spring 2020 BE the Future scholarship cycle.
We will be awarding a limited number of scholarships to individuals in the following categories:
1. Emerging Professionals: Individuals who have been working in their fields for less than five years.
2. Current Students: Individuals who are current students including voc/tech, college, and graduate students.
Each scholarship includes
- a day pass to BuildingEnergy Boston (for March 23)
- a ticket to NESEA Night (March 23)
- an invitation-only lunch for scholarship recipients and sponsors to welcome recpients into the NESEA community
- a one year NESEA Membership
- a pass to attend a BuildingEnergy Pro Tour
Note: These scholarships do not include a travel stipend.
Applications are due February 7, 2020. To apply, you must first create and validate an account on nesea.org. Once you are logged into your account, you can access the application here.
Please contact Florence MacGregor at email@example.com with any questions.
If you are interested in learning about future events, scholarships, and other opportunities for Emerging Professionals and Students within the NESEA community, please subscribe to the Emerging Professional Mailing list.
- If you are a current NESEA member, you can subscribe by logging into your account, and navigating to My Account at the top of the page. From there, choose the Edit tab, and then check "Emerging Professionals Mailing List" to subscribe -- make sure you click save!
- If you are not a current NESEA member and would like to subscribe, or if you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.