NESEA is currently accepting applications for the spring 2019 BE the Future scholarship cycle.
We will be awarding a limited number of scholarships to individuals in the following categories:
1. Emerging Professionals: Individuals who have been working in their fields for less than five years.
2. Current Students: Individuals who are current students including voc/tech, college, and graduate students.
If you do are not eligible to apply for a scholarship, you may be interested in attending the conference as a volunteer. The opportunity to volunteer is available to any current NESEA Member.
Each scholarship includes
- a day-pass to BuildingEnergy Boston for March 14, 2019. This pass includes admission to any pre-conference workshop, an opening reception on October 3rd, and access to all sessions on October 4th.
- a one-year NESEA Membership
- a pass to attend a BuildingEnergy Pro Tour in 2019.
Note: These scholarships do not include a travel stipend.
Applications are due January 25, 2019. In order to access the application form, you must be logged in to your nesea.org account. You can create an account here and access the scholarship application here.
Please contact Florence MacGregor at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If you are interested in learning about future events, scholarships, and other opportunities for Emerging Professionals and Students within the NESEA community, please subscribe to the Emerging Professional Mailing list.
- If you are a current NESEA member, you can subscribe by logging into your account, and navigating to My Account at the top of the page. From there, choose the Edit tab, and then check "Emerging Professionals Mailing List" to subscribe -- make sure you click save!
- If you are not a current NESEA member and would like to subscribe, or if you need assistance, please email email@example.com
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.