What is the timeline for the trade show?
- Setup: 6:30am-8am on Thursday, September 26 (continental breakfast provided starting at 8am)
- Trade Show: 8am-3:30pm on Thursday, September 26
- Take-Down: 3:30pm-4pm on Thursday, September 26
Exhibitors are responsible for the installation and dismantling of their displays. Please view the schedule at a glance for an overview of the entire conference schedule.
Where is the trade show?
Convene at 32 Old Slip Conference Center
32 Old Slip, New York, NY 10005
Where can I park?
Convene recommends the following options for parking:
- South William Parking, 14-26 South William St, New York, NY 10004
(212) 269-5056, Open 24 HR
- Quik Park, 106 Front St, New York, NY 10043
(212) 785-0940, 6AM–9PM
- Icon Parking, 82 Pearl St, New York, NY 10004
(212) 509-3482, Open 24 HR
Where can I stay?
The following hotels are a short walk from the conference center:
- AC Hotel New York Downtown, 151 Maiden Ln, New York, NY 10038
- Andaz Wall Street, 75 Wall St, New York, NY 10005
- Eurostars Wall Street, 129 Front St, New York, NY 10005
How do I ship items to and from the show?
What's included with my exhibit table?
- 6'x18" skirted table & two chairs
- Two full conference passes for exhibitor staff
- Lunch for exhibitor staff
- Listing on event website
- Listing in onsite show program
- One-time use of attendee email list
- 220amp electricity by request
What are the display specifications?
- Displays must fit within the width of the provided table and may be placed behind the table.
- No display may protrude into the aisle or be placed between tables.
- No display shall exceed 10 feet in height without permission from NESEA.
- No display may interfere with direct visibility of an adjoining display.
What happens on Wednesday night?
On Wednesday, September 25 from 5:30pm-7:30pm, all conference pass holders are invited to the Opening Reception sponsored by Daikin at their Solutions Plaza. Join us for hors d'oeuvres and complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks, and a room full of the smartest, most well-connected people.
How many staff can I bring and how do I get them registered?
Each exhibit table includes two full conference passes. Miriam Aylward will be in touch with you to provide instructions and confirm your registrants.
Can I speak at the conference?
An RFP process for speaking roles occurs in March. Please check for that opportunity for BuildingEnergy NYC 2020 in March of 2020. However, a limited number of breakout rooms are available for sponsors to give presentations. Please contact Miriam Aylward at email@example.com for more information on sponsorship.
Still have questions?
Please contact Miriam Aylward at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413.774.6051 ext. 14.