What is the timeline for the trade show?
- Table setup must occur on Wednesday, March 7 between 1PM and 8PM.
- Exhibition hours are from 8AM to 6:30PM on Thursday, March 8 and from 8AM to 4PM on Friday, March 9.
- Table breakdown must occur on Friday, March 9 between 4PM and 6PM.
Please view the schedule at a glance for an overview of the entire conference schedule.
Where do I go to set up my table?
The conference will be held at the Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel at 425 Summer St. in Boston. The Trade Show will take place in the Galleria level of the hotel.
How does loading/unloading work?
All heavy load-ins should occur via the loading dock and freight elevator. If you require the loading dock, you must let us know so that we can arrange to have it available. The loading dock is located on the back side of the building on Fargo street (just off of D street). Small carrying items should be brought in through the elevator from the parking garage, which runs up the Galleria level. Please do not load in from the front hallway.
What exhibitor services are available?
- Hardline internet connections are available through the Westin Boston Waterfront. To arrange for a hardline internet connection, please fill out this form and send it to email@example.com.
- Audio/Visual services are provided by PSAV and are not included with your table. For a list of available services, click here.
- Shipping is available through Penfield’s. To request shipping, click here. Please plan to have your packages arrive no more than 4 days before the show (March 2, 2018)
All packages must be addressed in the following manner:
Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel
Attn: Company Name
BuildingEnergy Boston/Table #
425 Summer St.
Boston, MA 02210
What is included with an exhibit table?
A 6′ x 30” skirted table , 2 chairs, a wastebasket, and an ID sign. The entire hall is carpeted. Wifi and 220 Amp electricity services are included with every table. Please remember, this is a table-top show, not a booth show. Any displays that exceed the length of your table or interfere with neighboring displays will be subject to the discretion of NESEA staff.
What are the display specifications?
- Displays must fit within the width of the provided 6’ table and may be placed behind the table.
- No display may protrude into the aisle or be placed between tables.
- No display shall exceed 10 feet in height without permission from NESEA.
- No booths may interfere with direct visibility of an adjoining display.
Is lead retrieval provided?
Yes. You can order this service from ExpoTrac, our onsite registration company. Use this form to order lead retrieval.
What about food?
Coffee will be provided all day on Thursday and Friday exclusively on the trade show floor. Lunch will be served buffet style on both Thursday and Friday on the trade show floor, and is open to all registered attendees, including exhibitors. The trade show reception on Thursday night will include a cash bar and light refreshments. The hotel offers several onsite restaurants and bars.
Can I have trade show passes for clients and prospects?
We no longer offer free trade show passes. However, if you would like to invite clients or prospects to the Trade Show Reception on Thursday evening, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Can exhibitors attend the conference sessions?
Yes. Exhibit tables include two full conference passes, which include access to all conference sessions and NESEA Night.
How many staff can I bring and how do I get them registered?
Each exhibit table includes two full conference passes. To register the two people who will be using these passes, please contact email@example.com. If you would like to bring additional staff, please register them here.
Can I get a pre-show copy of the attendee list?
We do not distribute the attendee list pre-show.
Will I receive a post-show attendee list?
Yes, you will receive a copy of the attendee list within two weeks of the end of the conference. However, we encourage you seek out as many leads as possible on the show floor.
Can I speak at the conference?
An RFP process for speaking roles occurs in June. Please check for that opportunity for BuildingEnergy Boston 2019 in June of 2018.
How can I promote the show?
Your help in packing the house is greatly appreciated. You will find marketing language and images in the event Media Kit. You can also contact Jenny Goldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
Still have questions?
Please contact Devan Folts at email@example.com or 413.774.6051 ext. 25.