The Kate Goldstein Emerging Leader Award recognizes a NESEA Member early in their career for current and potential engagement.
Nominee must be a NESEA Member in the first ten years of their career.
- Nominee has made an impact on NESEA.
- Nominee has demonstrated the potential to continue to meaningfully affect the future of NESEA.
- Nominee exemplifies the legacy of service and leadership of Kate Goldstein.
Goals of this Award
- Honors the contributions of newer members of NESEA in a highly visible way
- Recognizes the diversity of the NESEA community
- Develops a leadership pipeline
- Fosters a spirit of service and participation among emerging professionals
- Reflects NESEA’s commitment to supporting the next generation of leaders in high-performance building
The award is presented during NESEA Night at the BuildingEnergy Boston conference.
The nomination period is announced prior to the BuildingEnergy Boston conference.
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.