The Kate Goldstein Emerging Leader Award recognizes a NESEA Member early in their career for current and potential engagement.
Nominee must be a NESEA Member in the first ten years of their career.
- Nominee has made an impact on the organization.
- Nominee has demonstrated the potential to continue to meaningfully affect the future of NESEA.
- Nominee exemplifies the legacy of service and leadership of Kate Goldstein.
Goals of this Award
- Honors the contributions of newer members of NESEA in a highly visible way
- Recognizes the diversity of the NESEA community
- Develops a leadership pipeline
- Fosters a spirit of service and participation among emerging professionals
- Reflects NESEA’s commitment to supporting the next generation of leaders in high-performance building
The award is presented during NESEA Night at the BuildingEnergy Boston conference.
Nominations are due January 25, 2019. In order to access the nomination form, you must be a current NESEA Member and be logged in to your nesea.org account. You can create an account here and access the nomination form here.
Questions: Contact Florence MacGregor, email@example.com.
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.