We will be awarding a limited number of scholarships to individuals in the following categories:
1. Emerging Professionals: Individuals who have been working in their fields for less than five years.
2. Current Students: Individuals who are current students including voc/tech, college, and graduate students.
If you do are not eligible to apply for a scholarship, you may be interested in attending the conference as a volunteer. The opportunity to volunteer is available to any current NESEA Member.
Each scholarship includes:
- a day-pass to BuildingEnergy Boston for March 14, 2019. This pass includes admission to any pre-conference workshop, an opening reception on October 3rd, and access to all sessions on October 4th.
- a one-year NESEA Membership
- a pass to attend a BuildingEnergy Pro Tour in 2019.
Note: These scholarships do not include a travel stipend.
Applications are due January 18, 2019. In order to access the application form, you must be logged in to your nesea.org account. You can create an account here and access the scholarship application here.
Please contact Florence MacGregor at email@example.com with any questions.