It’s time for the biggest virtual green building party of the year! Urban Green Council is bringing all the best aspects of their annual gala into your home. Reconnect with friends and colleagues you’ve been missing during these socially-distanced months. We’ve missed you too!
The event will include:
- 30-minute livestreamed program featuring guest speaker Dan Doctoroff, Chairman and CEO of Sidewalk Labs
- Urban Green party pack and cocktail kit delivered to your home
- Raffle (attendees will be automatically entered). We'd like to thank The Museum of Modern Art, Empire State Realty Trust and the Center for Architecture (AIA New York) for their gifts.
- Sneak peek of interesting trends and analysis for 10 years of NYC benchmarking data
- Themed networking rooms facilitated by industry leaders (sessions are limited in size).
Dan Doctoroff, Chairman and CEO of Sidewalk LabsWe’re excited to welcome Dan Doctoroff, Chairman and CEO of Sidewalk Labs as our guest speaker! Prior to Sidewalk Labs, an Alphabet company working to make cities more sustainable and affordable, Doctoroff was the CEO and president of Bloomberg L.P., the Deputy Mayor for Economic Development and Rebuilding for the City of New York under Mayor Michael Bloomberg, and a managing partner at Oak Hill Capital Partners, a private equity investment firm.