This membership level is open to any university, college, graduate school, high school, department, or program aiming to connect with the resources NESEA has to offer. NESEA Member benefits are conferred to every student, faculty member, and staff person of a participating institution.
Individual student memberships are also available. Learn more here.
Please contact Florence MacGregor at email@example.com or (413) 774-6051 ext. 10 with questions.
Academic Membership Cost
Academic Membership Benefits
- The ability to upload to NESEA’s Resume Bank
- Access to job openings on NESEA's Jobs Board
- Invitation to NESEA’s Emerging Professional Career Forums (Free)
- First notification of NESEA scholarship opportunities
For Students, Faculty, and Staff:
Professional Development Opportunities
- Special academic pricing for BuildingEnergy conferences
- Member pricing to BuildingEnergy Pro Tours
- Opportunity to participate in content planning committees for NESEA programs
- Invitation to participate in our volunteer work-exchange for waived admission to conferences
- Subscription to BuildingEnergy magazine
Peer Networking Opportunities
- Access to and listing in NESEA’s Individual Member Directory
- Eligibility to join BuildingEnergy Bottom Lines
- Eligibility to host a BuildingEnergy Pro Tour
- Ability to post on NESEA’s Community Blog
Affordable Financing for Sustainable Energy Projects
- All students, faculty, and staff receive access to VSECU's VGreen program
For the School or Program:
- Option for an in-person presentation about NESEA and how to leverage a professional association (usually presented to a class)
- Option to receive a box of BuildingEnergy magazines for distribution
- Member pricing for advertising in BuildingEnergy magazine
- Member pricing for exhibiting at BuildingEnergy conferences
- Share news in NESEA’s Members Monthly e-newsletter
- Post events on NESEA's community events calendar
- Display the NESEA Member Badge on your website
- List your services in NESEA’s Business Member Directory
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.