Joining the Bottom Lines Program
Thank you for your interest in becoming a BuildingEnergy Bottom Lines member. There are currently 7 spots in the program, which we expect to fill in June.
Note: We are pleased to be able to offer a scholarship to support the participation of a BIPOC-owned business.
Your next steps:
- Introduce yourself! Contact Florence MacGregor, email@example.com, to express your interest in the program/ask any initial questions that you may have.
- Complete a short intake form so we can learn more about your company and goals. (You'll need to be logged into your nesea.org account to access the form).
- Participate in a casual informational interview with a current program participant and a facilitator. You'll have a chance to ask questions about the program and share more about your business.
- Based on what we've learned in your interview, we'll make a recommendation about which group would be the best fit.
Please note that while the ability to participate in the program is a benefit of NESEA Business Membership, you do not need to be a current member to begin the conversation about joining.
The fee structure for participating in BuildingEnergy Bottom Lines is based on a company's gross annual revenue and is broken down as follows:
|Gross Annual Revenue||Annual Fee|
Annual dues for BuildingEnergy Bottom Lines participants include:
- A portion of meeting space and equipment during each gathering (2x/year)
- NESEA staff logistical and administrative support for each gathering and between gatherings
- Facilitator compensation
- Access to the Basecamp online community
- Access to any special pilot projects, such as webinars
- Invitation to attend the annual whole-network gathering
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.