Curtis + Ginsberg Architects LLP is an award winning Manhattan architecture firm which values quality design, a team environment, innovation, sustainability, and collaboration. Our commitment to sustainability and equity was recognized by the Ivory Prize for innovation in sustainable affordable housing. With a team of 45+, we specialize in sustainable and socially responsible design, with a mix of exciting mixed use, multi-family residential (market rate and affordable), cultural, planning, institutional and educational projects which enhance communities in the NY metropolitan area.
C+GA is currently seeking a candidate for Intermediate Architect with a minimum of 5-8 years of experience. US experience required.
• Team member for sustainable mixed use, residential, education and institutional projects, from feasibility through construction administration.
• Interface with client and consulting team.
• Coordinate design and production of all phases, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
• Assist with bid period and construction administration services, including site visits and coordination with the owner - private and/or public agency.
• Strong organizational, communication, and design skills, with the ability to work independently.
• Ability to work with a team of other intermediate Architects as well as Junior Staff
• Excellent project delivery experience, including construction documentation and construction administration.
• Knowledge of architectural practice and construction in general.
• Commitment to and experience with sustainable design.
• Experience in New York City, NYC Building Codes and with multi-family housing a plus.
• Professional architectural degree from an accredited institution.
• Proficiency in REVIT required.
• 3D proficiency a plus.
• LEED and / or Passive House and WELL Certification a plus
• Excellent English language communication and client interface skills
• Legally eligible to work in the United States, without need for employee sponsorship.
Full benefits package provided, including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with matching contributions, annual bonus, PTO and excellent professional development programs.
Interested candidates should submit resume, 3-5 work samples, and at least two references as one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit submissions to 5MB file size. No calls please.
Curtis + Ginsberg Architects is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.