Paula brings passion, humor, and discernment to all her writing and speaking. Whether it’s her latest feature article, a popular Greenbuild session, or a custom workshop for a group of manufacturers, she’s ferociously committed to truth, accuracy, and thoroughly knowing her sh*t. Areas of special interest and expertise include:
- ingredient transparency
- Health Product Declarations
- life-cycle assessment and environmental product declarations
- industry standards and certification systems
- building rating systems (both development and implementation), including LEED v4
- regulatory issues and their influence on green building
As Editorial Director, Paula manages ongoing content development and publications, and she helps oversee the LEEDuser website and the BuildingGreen Approved program on Designer Pages. She has been a speaker at the AIA National Convention, Greenbuild, and many other venues, and she is available for speaking gigs and workshops.