Members of BuildingEnergy Bottom Lines, NESEA's business development program, will convene virtually for a day of community building and deep-dives into topics affecting their businesses. Breakout discussions will be led by program facilitators.
Participation in this free event is limited to current members of the Bottom Lines program. Contact Florence at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
10- Welcome & opening activity
10:30-12:00 - Morning Breakouts
- Pandemic Challenges & Opportunities
- Marketing/Public Image
12-1: Lunch (staying in meeting to hang out/chat is optional -- signing out and going outside is allowed).
- Integrated Design Build Process
- Attracting/Retaining Employees
- Company Culture
2:30-3:00 Closing whole network activity
Goals for the Day
- Sustain member identity with the whole Bottom Lines network
- Cross-pollinate across Bottom Lines groups
- Provide opportunities for members to connect and share around domains of interest
- Attend to topics that aren't always explored in sufficient depth during regular gatherings
- Advance triple bottom line practice and as always: know each and care for each other better!