BuildingEnergy NYC 2017
What's Included With Your Ticket
- 30 hours of accredited conference sessions to choose from
- Access to video recordings of many conference sessions after the event
- Multiple networking opportunities on the trade show floor including:
- Opening reception on Wednesday evening with hors d'oeuvres and complimentary beer and wine
- Opening remarks with a light breakfast on Thursday morning
- Full lunch
- Closing reception with hors d'oeuvres and complimentary beer and wine
No Discounts Provided
Student Membership Required
EP Membership Required
To qualify for a student discount, you must be a full-time student with a .edu email address. You also must be a current NESEA Student Member ($25). Learn more about student membership or join today. There is limited availability for tickets at this price.
Emerging Professional Discount
To qualify for an emerging professional discount, you must have fewer than 5 years of experience working in the high-performance building, energy efficiency, or renewable energy industry. You also must be a current NESEA Emerging Professional Member ($45). Learn more about emerging professional membership or join today. There is limited availability for tickets at this price.
Employees of non-profit organizations or government offices should contact Diane Robinson at email@example.com to receive a discount code for registration. Non-profits should be prepared to send a copy of their 501(c)(3) exemption letter. There is limited availability for tickets at this price.
Refund requests MUST be received by September 28. No refunds after this date. A $25 handling fee applies to all refund requests. Please contact Diane Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-774-6051 x19.
We are unable to offer any retroactive discounts.