Location: Concord, MA.
Skill Level: Entry level
Position Type: Full Time
The Assistant Building Performance Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist Building Performance Analysts in energy modeling tasks and other analysis to evaluate building designs and inform the integrated design process.
- Review project drawings and specifications to verify equipment and materials for energy modeling
- Participate in client meetings to discuss sustainable design, energy reduction strategies, and present energy analysis findings.
- Research green building technologies, trends, materials, etc.
- Prepare documentation related to LEED energy credits, code compliance, client reports, utility incentives studies
- Assist with other consulting and LEED duties as needed
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or related field. Experience preferred.
- LEED Green Associate or LEED Accredited Professional (preferred), ideally with experience on one or more LEED projects.
- Energy modeling experience using eQuest, DesignBuilder (EnergyPlus), Open Studio or similar software preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; AutoCAD or other computer-aided design (CAD) software is required.
- Experience with HVAC systems and mechanical drawings and specifications.
- Working knowledge of ASHRAE 90.1 and other relevant standards preferred.
- Familiarity with “Green Building” practices, policies, technologies, etc.
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits. The Green Engineer, Inc. is a Certified B Corporation.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com