We are a small energy efficiency consulting company providing energy audits, infrared diagnostic services and HERS Ratings. We are looking for an energetic person who is looking to learn more about the trade. The position is a paid temporary 2-4 months position.
The qualified persons responsibilities are assisting with field energy audits, assisting with HERS ratings both in the field and in the office.
· Strong customer service skills required
· Attention to detail
· Comfortable and able to work with a flexible part-time work schedule of about 20 hours per week
· Able to lift 40 lbs
· Able to safely work at construction sites in all types of weather conditions
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Familiar with Rem/Rate and/or Ekotrope is a PLUS
Please send resume to: IREaudit.com