NESEA Business Member Levels and Pricing
NESEA business member benefits include...
- List your company’s services in NESEA's Green Pages Business Directory
- Share events and news from your company in NESEA's Members Monthly e-newsletter
- Advertise in BuildingEnergy magazine (15% off non-member price)
- Exhibit at BuildingEnergy conferences ($150 off non-member price)
- Display the NESEA member badge on company’s website
- Host a BuildingEnergy Pro Tour
Peer Networking Opportunities
- Participate in BuildingEnergy Bottom Lines
- Blog on nesea.org
- Participate in content planning committees for NESEA programs
- Access to and listing in NESEA members-only directory
Professional Training for all company employees
Participate in our volunteer work-exchange for waived admission to conferences
Access to online web content
A subscription to BuildingEnergy magazine
- Advertise job openings on the NESEA Jobs Board
- Access to NESEA resume bank (New!)
- All company employees receive access to VSECU VGreen loan program (New!)
Maximize Your NESEA Membership
Each employee in your company should create an account at nesea.org/user to take full advantage of NESEA member benefits. Visit nesea.org/FAQs or contact Katie Schendel at email@example.com to learn more.
Contact Katie Schendel for questions about NESEA membership.
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.