As a member of a BuildingEnergy Content Committee, you will:
- shape the learning and direction of the Northeast’s community of professionals working to transform our built environment
- review 5-10 conference session proposals (approx. 2 hours for Round 1 and approx. 3 hours for Round 2) and recommend accept/reject to the full Committee
- attend two in-person, half-day meetings to deliberate as a full Committee
- curate 2 or 3 sessions: Curating a session involves communicating with the proposer and/or lead speaker to finalize the details (learning objectives, title, description, speaker roster); and convening one or two group calls or video-meetings to plan the format of the session.
- at the conference, attend and support the sessions you curate
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.