Dietz & Company Architects, Inc. is recruiting exceptional talent for our growing firm. Applicants must be able to work well and communicate with internal and external team members, be open-minded, hard-working, detail-oriented, and proactive. Dietz & Company Architects, Inc. is a community-spirited, client-focused firm. For over thirty years we've designed spaces, buildings and communities where people want to be. We take pride in our work and we are serious about providing a high level of service with every project, big or small.
The ideal candidate for Draftsperson will at minimum have 1 year of experience in the industry and the following essential skills and qualities:
- Revit experience preferred. ArchiCad acceptable.
- Strong design sense
- Interpersonal skills that will allow you to be a point of contact for clients
- Strong collaborative and professional work ethic
- Organized and able to work within our in-house systems in order to provide support to Project Architects
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal, and graphics communication skills
We provide a competitive benefits package including profit share, health and dental coverage, 401k, and an educational allowance. Dietz & Company Architects, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please send resume and references to email@example.com