This is your big opportunity to hear what some of the thought leaders in the field of building sustainability are thinking about right now and what they see coming that will change the way we design and build. These six panelists will consider some big questions about the state of the art and science of sustainability and where we are heading in 2014 and beyond. After answering our big questions, they will answer some big questions from the audience.
Our Big Questions:
1. What is one big thing that you have been working on, but have yet to solve?
2. What big problem have you recently seen solved? What allowed it to happen?
3. What recent breakthrough in your field do you think is going to be a game changer (project, technology, material, system or data set)?
4. What big problems do you see that you think will be resolved within the next two years?
5. What recent project excites you? Why?
6. What practices have you seen over the past year that were not being done before?
7. What mistakes are you still seeing in your industry?
8. Where are the big breakthroughs going to be in the next 2-3 years that will change the way we live and/or build?
The Closing Forum is also accredited for AIA/BPI/GBCI CEUs.
The closing forum is accredited for AIA/BPI/GBCI CEUs.