Are you undervalued or unappreciated at your current job? Do you stand out among your peers and feel like your talents aren’t being recognized? We have an abundance of work and are looking for new talent to grow with our company! We offer above average compensation and great benefits!
* We are looking for candidates located within 1 hour of Portland, ME*
Casco Bay Insulation is an industry leader specializing in high performance residential and commercial insulation projects. We occasionally do weatherization, but the vast majority of our work is on high performance new construction projects. We put our employee’s wellbeing before our pockets and strongly prefer to promote from within. The owner is directly involved on every job and is always available to address questions and concerns. Our insulation installers start each job with clear expectations and goals. We take great pride in the quality of our work and strive to foster an upbeat, friendly environment.
Experience is helpful, but we will train candidates who want to learn. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to a job well done, curious about building science, and wants a career not just a job.
- Perform air sealing, install netting, cellulose, and air barriers
- Operate insulation equipment and drive a box truck
- Maintain all equipment and tools in good working condition
- Work safely and respectfully with the other team members
- Take pride in high quality workmanship
Skills & Experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Construction, insulation, or hand tool experience preferred but not required
- Ability to use good judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in attics, basements, and crawl spaces
- Able to work on ladders and scaffolding (rarely over 10ft)
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Our Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, vison, and life insurance offered
- 50% of all employee insurance premiums paid
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off after the first 6 months of employment
- Simple Individual Retirement Account (IRA) plan with company matching
- Successful employees receive paid training and certification opportunities
We work Monday through Friday 7AM - 4:30PM. We do not work on weekends.
Please visit our website to learn more about us!
If you think you would be a good fit for our team please apply today!
TO APPLY please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour