We're so excited to see you at BuildingEnergy Boston 2024! Your health and safety are our top priorities, and our guidelines and policies are intended to help support a safe experience for everyone. All attendees, including speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, and staff, are expected to comply with the health and safety protocols detailed on this page, as well as our Anti-Harassment Policy.
Requirements for Attending BuildingEnergy Boston 2024:
- Follow national, state, and local government public health policies (including but not limited to those regarding COVID-19)
- Abide by all health and safety instructions from NESEA and Westin hotel staff
- Respect others' precautions regarding their own health and safety, including masking and maintaining social distance
- Wear a mask if you are experiencing any symptoms of respiratory disease
- Do not attend the event if you are within the recommended isolation period after testing positive for COVID-19
- Leave the event or isolate in your room if you test positive for COVID-19 while attending
- Make sure you have received all vaccinations and boosters for which you are eligible
- Take a COVID-19 test before attending the event
- Let others know if you prefer to maintain social distance
Risk of exposure to disease exists in any event or public space, including BuildingEnergy Boston. If you decide not to attend BuildingEnergy Boston due to health and safety concerns, you may cancel your registration at any time and receive a credit for a future event. Public health circumstances may change quickly, and guidelines are fluid. Please be patient with event organizers, facility partners, and your fellow event participants, and please act with kindness and understanding.