What is the timeline for the trade show?
- Table setup must occur on Sunday, February 27 between 3 pm and 8 pm unless otherwise arranged.
- Trade show hours are from 8 am to 7 pm on Monday, February 28, and from 8 am to 4 pm on Tuesday, March 1.
- Table breakdown must occur on Tuesday, March 1 between 4 pm and 6 pm.
Where can I stay?
NESEA has reserved a block of rooms for a reduced rate for $199 per night at the Westin. The room block closes on February 23, but may sell out sooner, so book your room today. Carbon offsets are included in the rate.
Where do I go to set up my table?
The conference will be held at the Westin Boston Seaport District, 425 Summer Street, Boston. The Trade Show will take place on the Galleria level of the hotel.
How does loading/unloading work?
All heavy load-ins should occur via the loading dock and freight elevator. If you require the loading dock, you must e-mail Diane Robinson at email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the show to make a reservation. The loading dock is located on the back side of the building on Fargo Street (just off of D street). Small carrying items should be brought in through the elevator from the parking garage, which runs up to the Galleria level. Please do not load in from the front hallway. NESEA will have volunteers available to assist with loading and unloading.
What is included with an exhibit table?
A 6′ x 30” skirted table , 2 chairs, and an ID sign. The entire hall is carpeted. Wifi and 220 Amp electricity services are included with every table. Please remember, this is a table-top show, not a booth show. Any displays that exceed the length of your table or interfere with neighboring displays will be subject to the discretion of NESEA staff.
What exhibitor services are available?
- Wifi is included with every table. Hardline internet connections are available through The Westin Boston Seaport District. To arrange for a hardline internet connection, please fill out this form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audio/Visual services are provided by Encore and are not included with your table. For a list of available services, click here.
- Shipping services are available through FedEx Office on-site at the Westin. Click here for more details. Please schedule your shipment to arrive no more than 3 days prior to the show to avoid additional storage fees.
- All packages must be addressed in the following manner:
Hold For: (Company Name, Contact Person) (Contact Cell Phone)
c/o FedEx Office at The Westin Boston Seaport District
425 Summer St.
Boston, MA 02210
BuildingEnergy Boston/Table #_____
Box ___ of ______
What are the display specifications?
- Displays must fit within the width of the provided 6’ table and may be placed behind the table.
- No display may protrude into the aisle or be placed between tables.
- No display shall exceed 10 feet in height without permission from NESEA.
- No booths may interfere with direct visibility of an adjoining display.
What about food?
Coffee will be provided all day on Monday and Tuesday exclusively on the trade show floor. Lunch will be served on Monday and Tuesday on the trade show floor. The trade show reception on Monday night will include a cash bar and light refreshments. The hotel offers several onsite restaurants and bars.
How many staff can I bring and how do I get them registered?
Each exhibit table includes two full conference passes. You will also be able to register additional members of your team at a discounted rate. Diane Robinson will provide information on how to get your staff registered. If you have questions, please email her at email@example.com.
Can exhibitors attend the conference sessions?
Yes. Exhibit tables include two full conference passes, which include access to all conference sessions. We encourage you to attend sessions!
How do I purchase trade show passes for clients and prospects?
Exhibiting companies can purchase trade show passes at a reduced rate. Please contact Diane Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Can I get a pre-show copy of registrants?
We typically do not distribute the pre-show regsitration list. However, if you have specific questions we are happy to answer them. Additionally, you will be able to view and search who is registered to attend by both individual and company on nesea.org soon.
Will I receive a post-show attendee list?
Yes, you will receive a copy of the attendee list after the conference, which you may use for a one-time e-mail outreach.
Can I speak at the conference?
A limited number of sponsored speaking slots are available. If you have questions, please contact Miriam at email@example.com. For accredited sessions, an RFP process for speaking roles occurs prior to the conference. Please check for that opportunity for BuildingEnergy Boston 2023 next summer.
How can I promote the show?
Your help in packing the house is greatly appreciated. You will find marketing language and images in the event Media Kit. You can also contact Jenny Goldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
Still have questions?
Please contact Diane Robinson at email@example.com (preferred) or 413.774.6051 ext. 19 (voice mail only - please leave your email address in the message).