NESEA is currently accepting applications for the spring 2021 BE the Future scholarship cycle. Applications are due on April 9, 2021. Please contact Florence MacGregor at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We will be awarding a limited number of scholarships to individuals in the following categories:
1. Emerging Professionals: Individuals who have been working in their fields for less than five years.
2. Current Students*: Individuals who are current students including voc/tech, college, and graduate students.
Each scholarship includes
- a full pass to BuildingEnergy Boston
- a one year NESEA Membership
- a pass to attend a BuildingEnergy Pro Tour
Get started on your application here (you must be logged in to a nesea.org account to access the form).
*Note: if you are currently a student of a school/department with an academic membership, please contact Florence MacGregor, email@example.com, before completing this form. You can see the list of current academic members near the end of this page.
If you are interested in learning about future events, scholarships, and other opportunities for Emerging Professionals and Students within the NESEA community, please subscribe to the Emerging Professional Mailing list.
- If you are a current NESEA member, you can subscribe by logging into your account, and navigating to My Account at the top of the page. From there, choose the Edit tab, and then check "Emerging Professionals Mailing List" to subscribe -- make sure you click save!
- If you are not a current NESEA member and would like to subscribe, or if you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.