We're so excited to see you at BuildingEnergy New York 2023! Your health and safety are our top priorities. Our guidelines are designed to support a safe experience for all. Every attendee, including speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, and staff, is expected to comply with the health and safety protocols detailed on this page, as well as our Anti-Harassment Policy.
Requirements for Attending BuildingEnergy New York 2023:
- Follow national, state, and local government policies regarding COVD-19
- Abide by all health and safety instructions from NESEA and Convene staff
- Respect others' precautions regarding their own health and safety, including masking and maintaining social distance
- Wear a mask if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (and take a rapid test if you are able to)
- Do not attend the event if you are within the recommended isolation period after testing positive for COVID-19
- Make sure you have received all COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters for which you are eligible
- Take a COVID-19 test before attending the event
- Wear a mask when not eating or drinking (we will have masks available)
- Let others know if you prefer to maintain social distance
Risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including BuildingEnergy NYC. Prior to purchasing a ticket for this event, we encourage you to read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. If you decide not to attend BuildingEnergy NYC due to health concerns, you may cancel your registration at any time and request a credit for a future event. The circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic are changing constantly and guidelines are fluid. Please be patient with event organizers, facility partners, and your fellow event participants, and please act with kindness and understanding. NESEA will continue to evaluate the best course of action to ensure that everyone involved with the event is as safe and comfortable as possible.