The Kate Goldstein Emerging Leader Award recognizes a NESEA Member early in their career for current and potential engagement with NESEA.
Nominations closed in May, 2022.
Nominee must be a NESEA Member in the first ten years of their career.
- Nominee has made an impact on NESEA.
- Nominee has demonstrated the potential to continue to meaningfully affect the future of NESEA.
- Nominee exemplifies the legacy of service and leadership of Kate Goldstein.
Goals of this Award
- Honors the contributions of newer members of NESEA in a highly visible way
- Recognizes the diversity of the NESEA community
- Develops a leadership pipeline
- Fosters a spirit of service and participation among emerging professionals
- Reflects NESEA’s commitment to supporting the next generation of leaders in high-performance building
This year's award will be presented in Fall 2022.
Questions?: Contact Florence MacGregor, email@example.com.
NESEA advances sustainability practices in the built environment by cultivating a cross-disciplinary community where practitioners are encouraged to share, collaborate and learn.