We are currently accepting applications for our spring conference scholarship cycle. You can read more about this opportunity here.
What do we offer?
In our effort to create on-ramps into the NESEA community, we currently provide the following to emerging professionals and students:
- Special pricing to BuildingEnergy conferences
- Special pricing for student and emerging professional memberships
- An Academic Membership level for schools and departments to engage students, faculty, and staff
- Annual Emerging Professional Career Forum
- Scholarships for NESEA events and membership
- Funding for special opportunities, including leadership development within NESEA
- Access to job openings on the NESEA Jobs Board
- The ability to post resumes to the NESEA Resume Bank
NESEA is creating opportunities for enrichment and engagement that will ultimately further our mission over the long term. By supporting people early in their careers, we ensure a thriving NESEA community when today’s students and emerging professionals become tomorrow’s industry leaders.
If you would like to support these efforts, you can make a donation to the Emerging Professionals program here.
BE the Future: NESEA's Scholarship Program
BuildingEnergy Boston 2016 saw the launch of the “BE the Future” initiative, catalyzed by NESEA board member Phil Kaplan. In this program, participating sponsors directly fund full-day passes to BuildingEnergy conferences and one-year NESEA Memberships for current students and emerging professionals. Read more...
The Kate Goldstein Fund for Emerging Professionals
In 2014, NESEA established the Kate Goldstein Fund for Emerging Professionals to honor Kate’s legacy of leadership, innovation, and ingenuity. Donations to this fund underwrite NESEA's efforts to recognize and support emerging leaders within our community as we continue to diversify our leadership and membership in terms of age, race, and gender identity. Read More...
For more information on these initiatives, or to get involved with NESEA's Emerging Professionals program, email firstname.lastname@example.org
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.