BuildingEnergy Boston 2019 Exhibitor FAQs
What is the timeline for the trade show?
- Table setup must occur on Wednesday, March 13 between 1PM and 8PM.
- Exhibition hours are from 8AM to 6:30PM on Thursday, March 14 and from 8AM to 3PM on Friday, March 15.
- Table breakdown must occur on Friday, March 15 between 3PM and 6PM.
Please view the schedule at a glance for an overview of the entire conference schedule.
Where do I go to set up my table?
The conference will be held at the Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel, 425 Summer Street, Boston. The Trade Show will take place on the Galleria level of the hotel.
How does loading/unloading work?
All heavy load-ins should occur via the loading dock and freight elevator. If you require the loading dock, you must e-mail Devan Folts at email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the show to make a reservation. The loading dock is located on the back side of the building on Fargo Street (just off of D street). Small carrying items should be brought in through the elevator from the parking garage, which runs up the Galleria level. Please do not load in from the front hallway.
What exhibitor services are available?
- Wifi is included with every table. Hardline internet connections are available through The Westin Boston Waterfront. To arrange for a hardline internet connection, please fill out this form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audio/Visual services are provided by PSAV and are not included with your table. For a list of available services, click here.
- Shipping services are available through FedEx Office on-site at the Westin. Click here for more details. Please schedule your shipment to arrive no more than 3 days prior to the show to avoid additional storage fees.
- All packages must be addressed in the following manner:
Hold For: (Company Name, Contact Person) (Contact Cell Phone)
c/o FedEx Office at The Westin Boston Waterfront
425 Summer St.
Boston, MA 02210
BuildingEnergy Boston/Table #_____
Box ___ of ______
What is included with an exhibit table?
A 6′ x 30” skirted table , 2 chairs, and an ID sign. The entire hall is carpeted. Wifi and 220 Amp electricity services are included with every table. Please remember, this is a table-top show, not a booth show. Any displays that exceed the length of your table or interfere with neighboring displays will be subject to the discretion of NESEA staff.
What are the display specifications?
- Displays must fit within the width of the provided 6’ table and may be placed behind the table.
- No display may protrude into the aisle or be placed between tables.
- No display shall exceed 10 feet in height without permission from NESEA.
- No booths may interfere with direct visibility of an adjoining display.
What about food?
Coffee will be provided all day on Thursday and Friday exclusively on the trade show floor. Lunch will be served on Thursday and Friday on the trade show floor. The trade show reception on Thursday night will include a cash bar and light refreshments. The hotel offers several onsite restaurants and bars.
How many staff can I bring and how do I get them registered?
Each exhibit table includes two full conference passes. You will also be able to register additional members of your team at a discounted rate. Devan Folts will provide information on how to get your staff registered.
Can exhibitors attend the conference sessions?
Yes. Exhibit tables include two full conference passes, which include access to all conference sessions.
How do I purchase trade show passes for clients and prospects?
Exhibiting companies can purchase trade show passes at a reduced rate. Please contact Devan Folts at email@example.com for details.
Can I get a pre-show copy of the attendee list?
We do not distribute the attendee list pre-show.
Will I receive a post-show attendee list?
Yes, you will receive a copy of the attendee list after the conference, which you may use for a one-time e-mail outreach.
Can I speak at the conference?
An RFP process for speaking roles occurs in June. Please check for that opportunity for BuildingEnergy Boston 2020 in June of 2019.
How can I promote the show?
Your help in packing the house is greatly appreciated. You will find marketing language and images in the event Media Kit. You can also contact Jenny Goldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
Still have questions?
Please contact Devan Folts at email@example.com or 413.774.6051 ext. 25.