What is the timeline for the Trade Show?
- Table setup must occur on Monday, March 18 between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. unless otherwise arranged.
- Trade Show hours are Tuesday, March 19 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., and Wednesday, March 20 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Table breakdown must occur on Wednesday, March 20 between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Where can I stay?
NESEA has reserved a block of rooms for a reduced rate for $259 per night at the Westin. You will be able to book your room starting in January. Carbon offsets are included in the rate. You can also find more details on the hotel website.
What about food?
- Coffee will be provided all day on Tuesday and Wednesday exclusively on the Trade Show floor.
- Lunch will be served on Tuesday and Wednesday on the Trade Show floor. Your lunch tickets will be included with your conference badge (Trade Show only pass holders will not receive lunch tickets).
- The Trade Show Reception on Tuesday night will include a cash bar and light refreshments. The hotel offers several onsite restaurants and bars.
Where do I go to set up my table?
- The conference will be held at the Westin Boston Seaport District, 425 Summer Street, Boston.
- The Trade Show will take place on the Galleria level of the hotel.
- See floor plan for the Trade Show here.
How does load in/load out work?
- All heavy load-ins should occur via the loading dock and freight elevator. The loading dock is located on the right side of Fargo Street (just off of D Street).
- Small carrying items should be brought in through the elevator from the parking garage, which runs up to the Galleria level.
- Please do not load in through the hotel lobby. NESEA will have volunteers available to assist with loading and unloading.
What is included with an exhibit table?
- 6′ x 30” skirted table, 2 chairs, and an ID sign.
- The entire hall is carpeted.
- 220 Amp electricity services are included with every table.
Please remember, this is a table-top show, not a booth show. Any displays that exceed the length of your table or interfere with neighboring displays will be subject to the discretion of NESEA staff.
What are the display specifications?
- Displays must fit within the width of the provided 6’ table and may be placed behind the table.
- No display may protrude into the aisle or be placed between tables.
- No display shall exceed 10 feet in height without permission from NESEA.
- No booths may interfere with direct visibility of an adjoining display.
What exhibitor services are available?
- Wifi is included with every table. Hardline internet connections are available through The Westin Boston Seaport District. To arrange for a hardline internet connection, please fill out this form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supplemental audio/visual equipment can be rented from Encore at
this link (search for "NESEA").
- Shipping services are available through FedEx Office on-site at the Westin. Click here for more details. Please schedule your shipment to arrive no more than 3 days prior to the show to avoid additional storage fees.
- All packages must be addressed in the following manner:
Hold For: (Company Name, Contact Person) (Contact Cell Phone)
c/o FedEx Office Business Center
Westin Boston Seaport District
425 Summer St.
Boston, MA 02210
BuildingEnergy Boston/Table #_____
Box ___ of ______
How many staff can I bring and how do I get them registered?
Your sponsorship letter of agreement specifies how many complimentary passes you will receive. You will also be able to register additional members of your team at a discounted rate. Diane Robinson will provide information on how to get your staff registered. If you have questions, please email her at email@example.com.
Can exhibitors attend the conference sessions?
Yes. Your complimentary passes include access to all conference sessions (see previous section). We encourage you to attend sessions!
How do I purchase Trade Show passes for clients and prospects?
Passes are available for the Trade Show only (no access to conference sessions). Please see the pricing page (coming soon) or contact Diane Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Can I get a pre-show copy of registrants?
We typically do not distribute the pre-show registration list. However, if you have specific questions we are happy to answer them. Additionally, you will be able to view and search who is registered to attend by both individual and company on nesea.org.
Will I receive a post-show attendee list?
Yes, you will receive a copy of the attendee list after the conference, which you may use for a one-time e-mail outreach.
Can I speak at the conference?
A limited number of sponsored speaking slots are available. If you have questions, please contact Ben at email@example.com. To propose an accredited session for BuildingEnergy Boston 2025, please watch for a call for proposals in the fall of 2024.
How can I promote the show?
Still have questions?
Please contact Diane Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or 413.774.6051 ext. 19 (voice mail only - please leave your email address in the message).