Position Mission: DXS New England is growing at a pace beyond our imagination. We are positioned better than anyone to feed, grow and educate the construction industry, following New England’s aggressive goals for all-electric, low-carbon and high-performance buildings.Our core team succeeds in the engineered construction market, and with medium to large mechanical contractors working on commercial, institutional, or multi-residential buildings. However, the mass adoption of air-source heat pumps [ASHPs] is also prominent in the light commercial, small multi-residential, and single-family residential market.
By leveraging the relatively recent opening of our distribution center in Woburn MA, which includes local inventory of Daikin ASHPs, accessories and parts, as well as a storefront, your mission will be to expand our reach to smaller contractors in these non-engineered markets. Your mission is to quickly learn and understand our underlying core technologies (inverter air-source heat pumps and energy recovery), and to deliver Daikin ASHP solutions as a white glove service to these contractors, consistent with the values and principles of DXS, and beyond that of standard HVAC distribution houses.
There are many places where contractors can purchase ASHPs, made by many different manufacturers. There are even multiple places to purchase a Daikin ASHP, however, none of these places have the backing and support of North America’s largest Daikin VRV representative [DXS], including our technical expertise and service support.
This is a unique opportunity to have access to the #1 ASHP product line in the world, with the toolbelt, processes, customer care and expertise of DXS New England.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Were inspired and excited about the DXS story, and the above mission
- Have an extremely high technical aptitude and desire to learn and become an expert
- Have a love for selling with grit and perseverance - we challenge convention!
- Have an entrepreneurial drive and desire to succeed, bringing enthusiasm, passion, and energy to the table.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Enjoy talking to others, building new relationships, interacting with suppliers, customers and coworkers
- Are proficient with all basic MS software, and have the ability to learn new desktop and web based software quickly
- An independent work environment with a support team mix of experienced sales engineers as well as experienced HVAC distribution staff
- An opportunity for very high income as a successful outside salesperson, via a base salary complemented by a commission based structure
- A long list of annual team building and customer entertainment events, both locally and away, including unique experiences and activities.
- An opportunity to get in at the ground level of our distribution-style ASHP business, and to build a team and eventually reach management
- A diverse, fun and dynamic team-based work environment
- Pay: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
- Commission based bonuses within a few years of employment, eventually reaching into the six figures for successful individuals.
- Dental insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Vacation time
- Generally unavailable for this position due to the on-the-road sales nature of this position
- Some remote work possible in the future, and with graduation to a management position after a full team is built
NOTE: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time by a manager, with or without notice. DXS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by laws.