Please note: Submitting a post to the Community Blog at nesea.org is a NESEA member benefit. Not a NESEA member? Join today.
- Create or log in to your NESEA account here
- After you log in, go to the NESEA Community Blog.
- Take a moment to review the submission guidelines.
- Click on the link to “New Post.”
- Enter the title of the blog.
- In the “Body” field, write your blog, or cut and paste from another document. Note: If you cut and paste from another document, be sure to remove formatting from your document. To remove formatting, paste the selected text as plain text clipboard, or use the blue format eraser tool.
- After you are finished, scroll down and click “Save.”
- Unless notified otherwise, your post will be published within 72 hours.
If you have issues with posting, please contact Katie Schendel, Membership Manager, at email@example.com.
NESEA advances sustainability practices in the built environment by cultivating a cross-disciplinary community where practitioners are encouraged to share, collaborate and learn.