As a member of a BuildingEnergy Content Committee, you will:
- Help to shape the learning of the Northeast’s community of professionals working to transform our built environment
- Read and comment on approximately 10 session proposals (2-3 hours)
- Meet with the proposers to review 2-3 finalist proposals (2-3 hours)
- Attend two afternoon meetings of the full Content Committee (one online and one in person)
- Curate 1-2 approved sessions, working closely with the proposer to confirm speakers and finalize session details, and communicating regularly with the Conference Manager
- Attend and support your curated sessions at the conference
NESEA advances sustainability practices in the built environment by cultivating a cross-disciplinary community where practitioners are encouraged to share, collaborate and learn.