CHA Consulting Inc. is currently seeking an Architectural Project Manager with excellent communication skills, broad technical knowledge of construction methods, design, sustainability, and industry trends to join our design team in our Boston, MA or Portland, ME office.
With over 40 years of experience, our architectural team designs buildings with unique identities that add character and enhance their communities. CHA collaborates with our clients and their communities to design solutions to enhance their schools, increase collaboration at work, provide a home, and make healthcare more welcoming and accessible. To perform these services, we’ve assembled a team of experts with backgrounds in, PreK-12 education, higher education, medical office/institutional facilities, mixed-use retail/housing infill, and housing.
This is an opportunity for an Architectural Project manager to join our growing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as primary point of contact for all technical issues
- Lead production and development of design through all phases
- Understanding of various project delivery methods.
- Prepares and reviews documents for quality control evaluations
- Supervises project team as required
- Coordinates and maintains project schedule with design and construction team
- Meets with clients
- Coordinates and manages consultants
- Oversees construction phases of projects including, but not limited to, processing submittals, producing field reports, producing construction sketches
- Actively seeks new design and construction methods
- Occasional job site travel, and evening meetings may be required
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related discipline required, Master's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated path to licensure required, Architectural License preferred
- LEED accreditation preferred
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 5 years of experience required
- Excellent oral, graphic, electronic, and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal and leadership skills
- Has a strong ability to work and lead in a team environment
- Familiar with QA/QC procedures and understands basic business practices and laws related to architecture
- Revit knowledge required
- Ability to travel required
CHA takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and a variety of opportunities for our employees’ professional growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn more and apply here: https://jobs-challp.icims.com/jobs/4949/architectural-project-manager/job