Bensonwood, a design-build company, located in Walpole, NH, seeks an energetic full-time associate to join the Design and Engineering team as a CAD Detail Draftsperson.
Bensonwood is a national leader and innovator in the design and building of timber frame, hybrid, and panelized homes as well as light commercial projects. The company has a forty year history of building unique residential and commercial projects throughout the US. The company’s dynamic, team-oriented culture values high performance and continuous improvement.
Position Summary and Primary Responsibilities
The Full-time Draftsperson will be responsible for the creation of comprehensive sets of details and construction drawings along with 3d modeling of building components. The role is based in our Walpole, NH facility.
Ideal candidate will have
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree related to architecture /construction
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D CAD/BIM software (Revit® or Cadwork® preferred)
- Knowledge and experience in building science, residential construction, and design
- Ability to submit work samples
Additional attributes of success
- Positive, can-do team player with strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to:
- Complete assignments accurately
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Work independently and collaboratively within a team setting
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Computer literacy with ability to work in all Microsoft and Google applications
- Strong belief in customer service and satisfaction
- Ability and flexibility to take on other responsibilities as assigned
- Building construction knowledge is a plus, but not essential
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience in the range of $35-$45K
- Benefits include: health insurance, holidays, paid time off, voluntary dental insurance, voluntary life insurance, voluntary short-term disability, 401(K), and profit sharing
To learn more about Bensonwood and to apply online, visit our website athttp://bensonwood.com/our-story/careers/