We're seeking a highly-skilled and experienced project manager with demonstrated successful delivery of high-performance single-family residential and commercial projects up to $5M value.
Project management responsibilities and skills include:
- Communicate exceptionally well, in writing and orally, with all project stakeholders and team members.
- Be fanatically organized.
- Assist project development through integrated project delivery methodology, advising clients and design professionals honestly on buildability and budget.
- Gain happy clients by effectively delivering high-performance commercial and residential projects on time and on budget, in collaboration with design professionals, JMC management, field staff, and trade partners.
- Utilize Procore, MS Office and other current technology solutions to facilitate sound project management.
- Learn and utilize Lean Construction methodologies, including Last Planner scheduling.
- Plan, plan, and re-plan, anticipating and taking proactive steps to solve problems, and using sound construction sequencing.
- Lead project-specific trade contract negotiations and materials purchasing.
- Exercise project financial control.
- Ensure the safety of the project team.
- Work for the good of our clients, our company and its people, our trade partners, our community, and our planet.
About the Company
Jack Miller Contractors is an award-winning, full-service general contractor building distinctive new homes, high-performance commercial market and remodel projects. Our talented in-house team of skilled carpenters, project managers and support staff works closely with clients, architects and trade contractors to build beautiful, durable and efficient homes in a creative, collaborative and rewarding environment. We hire the best employees in the business and offer team members a full benefits package including medical, retirement, vacation and company profit-sharing benefits. Our service area includes the Northern Berkshire region of Western Massachusetts, Southern Vermont and Rensselaer County in New York. Learn more about our company at: www.jackmillercontractors.com