Draftsperson & Building Information Modeler - Part time to full time position.
C&H Architects is a 6-8 person firm in Amherst, MA that works throughout New England and New York with projects that range from net zero energy residences to college campus renovations. C&H is seeking a proactive, attentive and curious individual to join our firm in developing design and construction documentation.
- BIM modeling and drafting- from schematic design through construction documentation
- Work under the direction of the BIM Manager and follow C&H Standards
- Develop an understanding of building science fundamentals and experience detailing high-performance buildings
- Minimum qualifications- Associate degree in BIM, Architectural Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience in either Archicad or Revit is desired, and the role will require fluency in both platforms
- Be comfortable working both independently and in a team environment, providing ideas, and open to feedback
- Ability to learn computer software
Please send resume, examples of work, and references to email@example.com. No calls please.
DEADLINE to apply- August 15th , 2019