ZeroEnergy Design is seeking a Boston area part time Office Manager. ZED is an award winning green architecture firm, specializing in primarily modern, energy efficient, single-family residences and multifamily buildings. Our mission is to create beautiful, healthy buildings to empower families, uplift communities, and improve our living world. The position requires part time work at our office in downtown Boston, 4-5 days per week, 3-6 hours per day within business hours. Some work may be performed remotely.
The Office Manager acts as the first point of contact for the company. Office operations, external inquiries, and internal communications are kept running smoothly and efficiently. The Office Manager is responsible for coordination with office support vendors and consultants and the resources they provide with regard to computers, phones, other technical systems, office supplies, and office equipment. The Office Manager supports a digital office environment for a team of employees who work in the office and remotely.
- Information and documents regarding business operations are well-organized, digitized and easily accessible to anyone who needs legitimate access to them.
- Communications regarding all aspects of business operations are timely and clear.
- Prospective clients who contact the firm are promptly and professionally screened, qualified and referred.
- Legal obligations for filings and payments for taxes, insurance, and other such transactions are reliably met.
- Recurring tasks and operations are supported by automated processes identified and implemented by the Office Manager.
The position is part time, based in our Boston office with a flexible schedule. Compensation is $25-$35/per hour depending on experience. Benefits include paid time off, flexible schedule, matching 401k, flexible spending account (FSA), and professional development assistance.
Apply online via Indeed with a cover letter and resume: https://www.indeed.com/job/office-manager-9b29fdff2b86b0ef