Unity is a small company with a big mission: to make high performance homes the norm rather than the exception for new construction. We’re making good progress thanks to a great team, inspired vision, a supportive company culture and plenty of hard work. Unity is seeking a Sales Advisor to help us serve the growing market for our homes.
As a member of Unity’s sales team, this person will respond to inquiries, engage with prospective clients, and lead them through the planning stages of our design/build process.
- Respond to inquiries via email and phone
- Educate leads about Unity’s process, options, costs, schedule, etc.
- Evaluate the suitability of potential projects for Unity
- Generate and execute design contracts with clients
- Steward projects through the design process, providing timely and accurate information
- Work with other Unity team members to continually improve the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of our sales process
Attributes for Success
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal, and a personable demeanor
- Passionate and knowledgeable about high performance homebuilding
- Organized, thorough and detail-oriented
- Independent, results-focused and collaborative
- Flexible and resourceful
- This position is full-time, and would typically be based out of Unity’s offices in Walpole, NH. All members of Unity’s sales team are currently working remotely
- Experience in the fields of design, construction, customer service and sales could help to provide a foundation for success in this role
- While strong candidates are likely to have a college degree, we welcome interest from “non-traditional” applicants excited to work for a company whose mission is to create positive change in the field of homebuilding
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, in the range of $45-$55K
- Benefits include: medical insurance, holidays, paid time off, voluntary dental insurance, voluntary life insurance, voluntary short-term disability, 401(K), and profit sharing
To learn more about Unity Homes and to apply online, visit https://unityhomes.com/careers/