MaGrann Associates, an innovative leader in energy efficiency engineering and green building consulting, is seeking a motivated, hardworking individual to join our Business Development Team. The position, based in the Washington DC area, requires excellent communication skills and relevant background experience in the real estate and/or energy efficiency sectors.
We are headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ with offices in Philadelphia, PA, New York, NY, Washington, DC, Chester,CT and Columbus, Ohio, and serve clients throughout the New England and Mid-Atlantic region. Our Business Development Team is responsible for growing the MaGrann Associates business by establishing and developing relationships with clients throughout our service area. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in the real estate and/or energy efficiency industry. A proven record of strong sales is a plus, but technical experience with exceptional communication skills is equally valued. Candidates with a background in real estate development, property management, and building science are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking individual who will be comfortable working independently and communicating directly with both client and company personnel. This position will be based around the Washington DC area, with the successful candidate working remotely and traveling regularly. This is a full-time position. Pay will be commensurate with skills, credentials and experience in addition to commission and bonus plan.
- Promote and sell MaGrann Associates services to builders, developers, architects, and building owners
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate with operations and the client with respect to project management
- Self- manage business development activities
- Work in tandem with the rest of MaGrann’s Business Development Team to achieve goals and objectives
- Base plus commission and bonus plan
- Annual performance and merit review
- Typical hours 9:00am – 5:00pm, with flexibility to accommodate client or event schedules, including occasional evening meetings, as needed
- Based in the DC Metro Area with travel to client locations
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be comfortable working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Interested candidates are asked to send their resume and a cover letter describing their interest to email@example.com.