Datasets and utility bills sources and reliability:
Meters on building, reliable.
Cogeneration System Description:
Renewables and Energy Balance
Renewable Energy Sources:
Renewable energy is generated within the building footprint (e.g. solar PV on the roof)
Renewable Energy System Description & Details
• 28 Sanyo HIT 210 watt modules
• Sunny Boy 6000US grid-tie inverter
• Peak DC power: 5,880 watts
• Peak AC power to grid: 5,150 watts
Specifics below refer to the PV system, but there is also a solar hot water system serving the duplex (which was in place before the renovation):
Solar Hot Water:
• Collectors: Two Thermo-Dynamics G32 panels, 64 SF total (feeds 2 duplex units).
• Solar loop circulator: Hartell MD-3-DCH, 18 watts, 12 VDC.
• Solar storage tank: Power Miser-12 (Sears) 80 gallon.
• Estimated annual production (for our duplex unit): 3.9 MBTU.